A big part of what we do is get involved in the community and help out where and when we can. We give a portion of our bout proceeds and fundraising events to organizations that are helping to make things better in Charlottesville and the surrounding areas. We also do volunteer work – even if it involves dressing up in costumes and putting on our skates!
A few of the organizations that we have supported are:
- Run for Autism 5K
- Charlottesville’s Carver Recreation Center: Youth Skating Program
- Live Art’s GODDESS QUEST to benefit The Women’s Initiative
- SKATE NELSON: Skate Park Initiative
- A FERTILE Foundation
- The Shelter for Help in Emergency
- CLAW: Charlottesville Ladies Arm Wrestlers
- Charlottesville Free Clinic
- Books Behind Bars
- Piedmont CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) for Children
- Women Build
- Virginia Discovery Museum
Contact us if you would like us to help your organization!